For many consumers, activewear needs to convey one's personal aesthetic, rather than just allow for movement and comfort while working out -- something that the new NikeLab collection balances perfectly.
Simple and stylish, the pieces that make up the collection boast neutral color palettes, structured cuts, and durable lightweight materials that ensure all-day comfort and flexibility. The new NikeLab collection boasts styles for both men and women as well, making it easy for all consumers to get an ensemble that suits their needs.
Perhaps some of the most eye-catching releases are the one-pieces, which hug all the right areas on one's body and are easy to throw on -- helping one to achieve a fashion-forward and futuristic look.
This New NikeLab Collection Features Simple but Stylish Pieces
1. Personalized Activewear - As activewear becomes more of a fashion statement, there is an opportunity for companies to offer personalized designs that cater to individual aesthetics and preferences.
2. Fashion-forward Performance - The new NikeLab collection showcases how performance-driven activewear can also be stylish and fashion-forward, opening up opportunities for other companies to create similar designs.
3. Effortless One-pieces - The popularity of easy-to-wear one-piece activewear shows potential for companies to innovate new designs that make dressing for workouts even more effortless.
1. Activewear - As more consumers seek activewear that blends fashion and function, companies in the activewear industry have an opportunity to create new and innovative designs.
2. Sportswear - The fashion-forward design of the new NikeLab collection highlights an opportunity for companies in the sportswear industry to create similar performance-driven designs with stylish elements.
3. Personalization - As activewear becomes more of a fashion statement, companies in the personalization industry can offer customized activewear designs that cater to individual preferences and aesthetics.