We already have it pretty good these days by being able to send payments to people via email, but the new Google Wallet app is fitted with a special update that will make it possible for you to make and receive payments via text messages.
When you want to send money to someone, you enter in the recipient's phone number into the app. The recipient then gets a text message that is embedded with a secure link. They can then enter in their debit card information, and sit back and watch the money being deposited into their account in a matter of minutes.
The new Google Wallet app is expected to be made available in the coming days. This app could institute a radical shift in how payments are made by making the process simpler and quicker than ever before.
The New Google Wallet App Lets You Pay By Texting
1. Text Message Payments - Disruptive innovation opportunity: revolutionizing the way people make payments by utilizing text messaging.
2. Google Wallet App - Disruptive innovation opportunity: enabling fast and secure payments through a user-friendly mobile app.
3. Simplified Payment Process - Disruptive innovation opportunity: streamlining the payment process by eliminating the need for email addresses and complex transaction procedures.
1. Mobile Payment Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: leveraging text message payments to transform the mobile payment industry.
2. Financial Technology (fintech) - Disruptive innovation opportunity: integrating text message payments as a game-changer in the fintech sector.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: revolutionizing online transactions by incorporating text message payments as a convenient payment option.