Though vehicles are getting smarter by the minute, General Motors' new Cadillac smart car concept is set to change the way we look at transportation as a whole. GM's V2V-enabled Cadillac is planning to hit the market in 2017 and will feature an advanced Super Cruise system.
Super Cruise is meant to make commutes more convenient by automating many elements of one's driving experience. In addition to Cadillac's existing features, this system is said to allow cars to communicate with others on the road, which will ultimately reduce the risk of fender-benders and serious accidents.
GM first introduced talks of their highly automated smart car system in 2012 and has been developing the platform until now. The car manufacturer's new Cadillac model leaves tech lovers in anticipation of this revolutionary vehicle concept.
GM Unveils the Intuitive and Futuristic Design of the New Cadillac
1. V2v-enabled Smart Cars - The trend of V2V-enabled smart cars is disrupting the transportation industry by allowing vehicles to communicate with each other, reducing the risk of accidents.
2. Advanced Super Cruise System - The advanced Super Cruise system in GM's Cadillac smart car is a disruptive innovation opportunity that automates many elements of driving, making commutes more convenient.
3. Revolutionary Vehicle Concept - The revolutionary vehicle concept of GM's V2V-enabled Cadillac is set to change the way we look at transportation and offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the automotive industry.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can embrace the trend of V2V-enabled smart cars and leverage advanced systems like Super Cruise to offer safer and more convenient driving experiences.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry plays a crucial role in developing the advanced systems and futuristic designs of V2V-enabled smart cars, creating disruptive innovation opportunities.
3. Transportation Industry - The transportation industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation of V2V-enabled smart cars by improving road safety and reducing traffic accidents.