In order to show the power of its plans, these TIM 4G network ads show some of the movies you'll be capable of watching on your smartphone. The ads are set up like a conversation made entirely up of emojis, featuring a few icons to identify major movies like The Lady and the Tramp, E.T. and The Life of Pi.
The ads are visually striking and minimal, simply stating that this is just the start of the content that can be enjoyed on its 4G Internet plan. While viewing videos on YouTube is often an activity that sucks up a lot of data for those without the right phone plan, being able to watch an entire movie on a phone is definitely appealing to those who are always on the go.
This TIM 4G Network Ad Shows the Movies You Can Watch on Your Phone
1. Mobile Movie Marketing - Creating visually striking and creative cinematic mobile ads to showcase movie content is a growing trend in digital marketing.
2. Unconventional Advertising Techniques - Using emojis to create a conversation as a part of an advertisement campaign is an unconventional method of advertising that is gaining popularity.
3. 4G Internet Plans for Entertainment - Highlighting the potential entertainment options available through 4G internet plans is an emerging trend in telecommunication industry marketing.
1. Telecommunications Industry - As streaming services become more and more prevalent, the telecommunication industry will need to invest in 4G and 5G technology to keep up with demand.
2. Digital Marketing Industry - Digital marketers will continue to explore new and creative ways to reach consumers, especially through visually engaging and interactive mobile ad campaigns.
3. Entertainment Industry - As the way audiences consume content continues to shift towards mobile devices and streaming, the entertainment industry will need to partner with telecommunication companies to deliver high-quality content to consumers.