For those lucky enough to find themselves traveling to South Africa in the coming years, the Nettleton 195 House would be the ideal place to stay. This spectacular abode is the result of a merging of two architectural firms' efforts, SAOTA and Antoni Associates.
The Nettleton 195 House can be found in Cape Town, South Africa and boasts an incredible five levels. Through building this abode on the steep incline of its topographic surroundings, the architects were able to create a structure that seamlessly blends cliffside.
Implications - Nowadays, environmental surroundings are of high importance to many consumers, whereas historically they were never much of a priority. This is due to a consumer urge to re-connect with nature as a result of years of over-digitized living.
The Nettleton 195 House is Nestled in Cape Town, South Africa
1. Cliffside Livings - Architects are creating unique living spaces in the midst of natural environments with the use of geographical features.
2. Eco-conscious Living - Increasing consumer demand for a re-connection with nature is driving the trend towards environmentally friendly living spaces.
3. Architectural Exploration - Collaborations between architectural firms are driving innovation in design by combining unique ideas and perspectives.
1. Architecture - Architectural firms can capitalize on the demand for unique, eco-conscious structures utilizing the natural environment.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals can offer a more sustainable and nature-integrated living experience to their guests.
3. Real Estate - Real estate firms can promote and market more eco-friendly homes that utilize natural resources while providing unique living experiences.