The neti pot has been revered for centuries as a remedy for nasal cleansing, particularly with regards to sickness, allergies and dryness that often comes with air travel. In order to make this beneficial system more available to travelers, the Himalayan Institute introduced the Eco Travel Neti Pot Starter Kit.
This three-piece set includes a travel-size neti pot, a small package of neti pot salt, as well as a small bottle of Neto Wash Plus Daily Boost in order to treat dry nasal passages. As well as being ideal for travel, the neti pot included in this kit is kind on the environment, as it is made with a fully biodegradable plastic.
As more health-conscious consumers incorporate ancient remedies into their daily lives, highly portable products like these are appearing to satisfy on-the-go use.
This Starter Kit from the Himalayan Institute Treats Nasal Issues on the Go
1. Portable Nasal Cleansing Products - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating portable products that allow consumers to incorporate ancient remedies into their on-the-go lifestyles.
2. Eco-friendly Travel Kits - Businesses can capitalize on the growing demand for eco-friendly products by introducing travel kits made with sustainable materials.
3. Health-conscious Consumer Products - There is an opportunity to develop products that cater to the needs of health-conscious consumers who seek natural remedies for everyday health issues.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can explore the development of portable products that promote natural remedies for nasal health.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can introduce eco-friendly travel kits to meet the needs of environmentally conscious travelers.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can tap into the growing demand for products that cater to health-conscious consumers by incorporating ancient remedies into portable, on-the-go kits.