This year, the Washington Nationals baseball team has made history with their first-ever appearance in the World Series and Natty Light is marking the occasion with its new Nationals Light Seltzer.
Starting Friday and running through until the end of the World Series (or until supplies last), fans will be able to pick up limited-edition cans of Nationals Light Seltzer. The cans will be available exclusively from dedicated kiosks within Nationals Park. Each of the special cans has been modified for the occasion with 'Nationals' hand-tapped by diehard Nats fans over the 'Natural' in 'Natural Light.'
In terms of taste, the new Nationals Light Seltzer will come in the brand’s existing flavors: Catalina Lime Mixer and Aloha Beaches.
Image Credit: Natural Light.
The Nationals Light Seltzer Celebrates the Washington Nationals
1. Spiked Seltzer Trends - There is a growing trend of themed spiked seltzers that celebrate sports teams or events.
2. Limited-edition Cans - Limited-edition cans are becoming popular, offering unique collectible items for fans.
3. Modified Packaging - Modifying packaging to incorporate personalized elements is an emerging trend in beverage marketing.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - The alcoholic beverage industry can capitalize on the growing demand for themed spiked seltzers.
2. Sports Merchandise Industry - The sports merchandise industry can leverage the popularity of limited-edition cans to generate additional revenue.
3. Brand Marketing Industry - The brand marketing industry can explore innovative ways to modify product packaging and create personalized experiences for customers.