At first glance, the latest editorial coming out of Myself Magazine looks as though it were showcasing looks fit for fairy princesses. Light, airy and full of dreamy composites, the looks are undeniably romantic enough to be part of a fairy tale. Yet upon closer inspection it becomes clear that the looks are not one's typical dresses.
Instead, the sheer fabrics barely conceal this spring's collection of the latest lingerie. Styled by Theresa Pichler, the Myself Magazine editorial stars model Sarah Deanna, who poses a desert backdrop in Joshua Tree, California. The bra tops, sheer skirts and airy silks are pulled from the likes of Dior, Miu Miu and Dries van Noten. It's a magical editorial that will inspire women to be dress more romantically.
Myself Magazine Imagines Spring Lingerie as Outwear in Desert Shoot
1. Lingerie as Outwear - There is an opportunity for lingerie brands to market their products as versatile fashion pieces that can be worn in both intimate and public settings.
2. Romantic Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the growing demand for romantic and dreamy fashion styles that evoke a sense of nostalgia and escapism.
3. Desert Photoshoots - With the rise of social media and the desire for visually stunning content, there is an opportunity for photographers and fashion brands to produce desert-based photoshoots that capture the beauty of the natural landscape.
1. Lingerie - Lingerie brands can expand their marketing and product offerings to include versatile and fashion-forward pieces suitable for both intimate and public wear.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can capitalize on the growing demand for romantic and dreamy fashion styles that transport consumers to a different time and place.
3. Photography - Photographers can take advantage of the increasing demand for visually stunning and Instagram-worthy content by producing desert-based photoshoots that showcase fashion and landscape in a unique way.