Now that Rdio has established itself as a well-known personal radio station online, the service is making it easier for people to access music on television versus a computer or a mobile application.
The music streaming service recently announced the launch of an app for the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV stick, which makes it possible to bring more than 30 million songs into your living room. With this app, users have the ability to access content through the free radio service, as well as with the on-demand music streaming platform, which is available for $10 monthly.
Alternatives for streaming music through a television in this way include Amazon's Prime Music Unlimited and Spotify Connect, although these options lack the same range of options and a dedicated app. While there's a huge movement to make music more accessible on mobile devices, this diverges from the pack to reintroduce music into the hub of the entertainment center of the home.
Rdio Makes Playing Music on Television Easy Through Fire TV
1. Streaming Music on TV - The trend of streaming music on television offers opportunities for companies to develop innovative apps and platforms that provide a seamless and easily accessible music experience.
2. Expanding Music Apps - The trend of music apps expanding to television opens up possibilities for businesses to create new ways for users to access and enjoy music content on larger screens.
3. Integration of Music and Entertainment - The trend of integrating music and entertainment in the home creates opportunities for companies to develop technologies that enhance the overall entertainment experience through seamless music streaming on TV.
1. Music Streaming - The music streaming industry can seize the opportunity to create innovative TV music apps that cater to the growing demand for music on television.
2. Technology and Electronics - The technology and electronics industry can benefit from the trend by developing smart TVs and devices that are optimized for streaming music.
3. Entertainment and Media - The entertainment and media industry can explore the trend to create new partnerships and platforms that integrate music streaming services with television content, enhancing the overall entertainment experience.