The Motorola Video Baby Monitor ad campaign strikes up some disturbing images. It shows misbehaving young adults, whose parents would want to smack their bottoms if they saw their regrettable actions, with baby faces. Hilariously entertaining and all too true, the images might rely on a bit of shock value, but all parties involved will smirk at its verity.
Conceived and executed by Revolution, an ad agency based in Brazil, the Motorola Video Baby Monitor ad campaign was imaginatively and naughtily art directed by Edson Rosa and João Souza. Shot by photographer Diego Freire, the images portray everything from inappropriate online behaviour to extreme tattoo art and dangerous scuba diving. Vitor Barros, head of digital, oversaw the fun and quirky details.
The Motorola Video Baby Monitor Campaign Depicts Bad Behaviours
1. Shocking Advertising - The use of shock value in advertising campaigns to grab attention and promote brand awareness.
2. Humorous Marketing - The incorporation of humor in marketing campaigns to make them more creative and engaging.
3. Naughty Art Direction - The use of edgy and provocative art direction to create visually compelling content.
1. Advertising - Using shock tactics and humor in advertising to create buzz and drive sales.
2. Marketing - Utilizing creative and humorous marketing campaigns to connect with target audiences and stand out among competitors.
3. Photography - Incorporating provocative and edgy art direction in photographic content to create unique and compelling visuals.