The LeapFrog Baby Monitors include seven models of both smart video baby monitors and video baby monitors with features like smart remote monitoring, high-definition video, color night vision, and adaptive color light. Parents will also have access to in-app sleep tips from the experts at WeeSleep and are able to keep track of their infant's sleep.
The LeapFrog Baby Monitors boast a 5 or 7-inch 720p high-definition parent unit for use at home. In addition to the option of viewing and hearing the little one via the LeapFrog Baby Care app from a smartphone or tablet. Moreover, all the
LeapFrog baby monitors in the premium collection feature color night vision technology, which allows parents to see their baby with vivid clarity, even in dim light.
"LeapFrog toys have become a favorite of parents when it comes to their little ones and their developmental journey, and we are delighted to now offer high-quality baby monitors to provide parents with the support they need right from the start of their parenting journey," said Brad Pittmon, Vice President of Product Marketing, VTech Communications, Inc.
Image Credit: LeapFrog
The New LeapFrog Baby Monitors are Available in Seven Models
1. Smart Video Baby Monitors - The market for smart video baby monitors is growing, creating opportunities for brands to innovate with features such as remote monitoring, high-definition video, and sleep tracking.
2. Color Night Vision Technology - Color night vision technology is being increasingly integrated into baby monitors, providing parents with clear visuals of their infants even in low-light conditions.
3. In-app Sleep Tips - Baby monitor brands are incorporating sleep tips from experts into their mobile apps, creating a one-stop shop for parents' baby monitoring and sleep tracking needs.
1. Baby Monitor Industry - The baby monitor industry is evolving to meet the growing demands of modern parents, with the introduction of innovative features such as remote monitoring and sleep tracking.
2. Smart Home Industry - Smart video baby monitors are part of the growing trend of connected home devices, creating opportunities for integration with other smart home technologies.
3. Child Development Industry - Baby monitor brands such as LeapFrog are branching out into the child development industry, offering products that support parents in their children's developmental journey.