The Mortan Taylor x Gelish Clueless Collection is a limited-edition lineup of nail polishes from the brands inspired by the classic 90s film. The collection consists a total of 12 shades to choose from including Ugh, As If, Two Snaps For You, Total Betty, So Check It, She's a Classic, I Totally Paused and much more. Each of the products are packaged in specially marked packaging to make them instantly recognizable by avid fans of the 90s teen comedy.
CEO and Founder of Gelish Soak-Off Polish Danny Haile spoke on the new Mortan Taylor x Gelish Clueless Collection saying, "We are very excited to be collaborating with Paramount Pictures for the ‘Clueless’ collection. The movie is such a classic fan favorite that we knew this color range really had to be outstanding. It was such a fun range of colors to put together, and we hope everyone loves the shades as much as we do!”
The Mortan Taylor x Gelish Clueless Collection Celebrates the Film
1. 90s Film-inspired Collections - The success of the Mortan Taylor x Gelish Clueless Collection presents an opportunity for other beauty brands to release similar limited-edition collections based on iconic 90s films.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - The popularity of the Clueless collection demonstrates the potential of marketing products through nostalgia for a bygone era.
3. Pop Culture-inspired Beauty Products - The Mortan Taylor x Gelish Clueless Collection highlights the demand for beauty products inspired by iconic pop culture references.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty brands can leverage nostalgia marketing and pop culture references to create successful limited edition collections.
2. Entertainment and Media - Film studios can explore partnerships with beauty brands to release merchandise collections based on their classic films.
3. Fashion and Apparel - Similar to beauty products, apparel brands can collaborate with studios to create film-inspired fashion collections.