The Mood Ring bar in Brooklyn is attracting Millennials who are drawn in by the idea of getting a taste of different star signs.
The astrology-themed bar boasts permanent cocktails like Mercury in Retrograde, as well as a rotating menu of drinks that is crafted to reflect current astrological happenings in the sky. As many of the sun signs are known for their distinctive traits, Mood Ring crafts cocktails that express the qualities of analytical Virgos and charming Libras. On draft, the bar also offers appropriately themed options like Blue Moon.
To set the atmosphere, the bar is decorated by tarot motifs. As a whole, the bar experience appeals to a growing number of young consumers who are fascinated by spiritual, mystical and astrological magic.
Brooklyn’s Mood Ring Bar Crafts Cocktails After Zodiac Signs
1. Astrology-themed Bars - Opportunity for bars to create unique experiences by incorporating astrology-themed cocktails and ambiance.
2. Crafting Zodiac Cocktails - Innovative cocktails that capture the essence of each zodiac sign provide opportunities for mixologists to create personalized drink experiences.
3. Spiritual and Mystical Bars - The rise in popularity of astrology-themed bars indicates a demand for spiritual and mystical experiences among young consumers.
1. Hospitality - Astrology-themed bars present disruptive innovation opportunities to enhance the bar experience and attract a new customer base.
2. Beverage Industry - Creating new lines of astrology-inspired cocktails can differentiate beverage companies in a competitive market.
3. Entertainment - The incorporation of tarot motifs and astrology-themed experiences opens up opportunities for entertainment venues to offer unique and immersive experiences.