Modcell has found a way to build the ultimate in organic, eco-freindly, and sustainable prefab homes. They utilize straw and hemp materials coupled with prefabricated panels to ensure highly energy efficient and sustainable building blocks.
Each prefab panel is air tight, mold resistant, and completely carbon negative. The Modcell prefab homes are pretty good looking too, unlike a lot of other eco-freindly building materials.
Implications - Using straw bales in the panels of a home is a new building process that is unique to ModCell. Although these types of homes are not popular yet, they may soon be in the near future. The cube-like homes definitely have a modern look both inside and out.
Modcell Prefab Homes are Good Looking and Sustainable
1. Straw Bale Homes - The use of straw bales in home construction presents an opportunity for sustainable and energy-efficient housing.
2. Hemp Building Materials - The incorporation of hemp materials in building panels offers an eco-friendly and innovative option for construction.
3. Prefab Home Construction - The adoption of prefab construction methods can streamline building processes and improve sustainability.
1. Sustainable Architecture - The sustainable architecture industry can leverage straw bale and hemp materials to create environmentally friendly and aesthetic homes.
2. Green Building - The green building industry can explore the use of straw bales and hemp materials to achieve carbon-negative and energy-efficient structures.
3. Prefab Housing - The prefab housing industry can integrate straw bales and hemp materials into their panels to offer sustainable and customizable homes.