With word of mobile smartphone market saturation being thrown around quite a bit, new devices like the ZTE Tempo are being released to help offer a flexible option that's not as pricy.
Available from Boost Mobile, the ZTE Tempo smartphone is priced at just $70, which makes it ideal for younger users or those that are in search of a device that simply won't break the bank.
The ZTE Tempo features a 4.5-inch display as well as a quad-core 1.1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The storage can be upgraded via microSD with an additional 32GB of space.
The ZTE Tempo mobile smartphone has a 2MP camera on the front with a 5MP camera on the rear and runs the Android Marshmallow operating system.
The ZTE Tempo Mobile Smartphone is Priced at Just $70
1. Affordable Smartphones - The trend of affordable smartphones like the ZTE Tempo provides an opportunity for companies to tap into the budget-conscious consumer market.
2. Youth-oriented Devices - The release of budget smartphones like the ZTE Tempo specifically targets younger users who are looking for affordable options with decent specifications.
3. Expanded Storage Capacity - The inclusion of expandable storage options in budget smartphones such as the ZTE Tempo paves the way for companies to offer higher storage capacity as a selling point.
1. Mobile Technology - The affordable smartphone trend, exemplified by the ZTE Tempo, creates opportunities for mobile technology companies to cater to price-sensitive consumers by delivering feature-packed devices at lower price points.
2. Telecommunications - The rise of affordable smartphones like the ZTE Tempo opens doors for telecommunications companies to target new demographics and offer cost-effective smartphone plans.
3. Consumer Electronics - The market for inexpensive budget smartphones, such as the ZTE Tempo, presents an innovation opportunity for consumer electronics manufacturers to provide affordable yet functional devices to a wide consumer base.