This Brazilian missing person poster initiative is coming directly into the homes of local communities. In many instances when someone has disappeared, they have been found again when someone in the local community recognized them. In an effort to raise awareness and increase the number of people who might be able to recognize a missing person, the Print For Help Campaign by NGO Mães da Sé is automatically printing missing person posters in nearby homes.
This initiative is possible thanks to HP's ePrint technology. Mães da Sé partnered with HP in an effort to help more missing people home. They registered the printers with citizen email addresses and zip codes in order to reach the people in the area where an individual disappeared from.
Missing Person Posters Automatically Print in Nearby Homes
1. Community-driven Awareness - Using technology to bring missing person posters directly into the homes of local communities for increased awareness.
2. Automated Printing - Leveraging ePrint technology to automatically print missing person posters in nearby homes.
3. Partnerships for Social Impact - Collaborations between NGOs and technology companies to address societal issues like missing persons.
1. Printing and Imaging - Innovative printing solutions that integrate with technology for social impact.
2. Community Engagement - Platforms that facilitate community involvement and awareness for social causes.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Opportunities for NGOs to partner with technology companies to create innovative solutions for social challenges.