The 'Printall' handheld printer concept has been designed by Alonso Bastos Durán as a portable peripheral focused on reducing paper waste, enhancing ease of use and more.
The printer makes use of xerography instead of applying ink onto the paper in the way that an inkjet printer works. The system doesn't require paper to be fed into it, but rather works by being positioned over the paper and activating it to project the image onto it. The handheld functionality will maximize how and where the printer can be used instead of opting for a stationary construction.
The 'Printall' handheld printer concept could help to drastically reduce paper waste by printing images or documents onto existing paper of any size without having to cut off the excess.
The 'Printall' Handheld Printer Concept Works with Any Paper Size
1. Paper Waste Reduction - The 'Printall' Handheld Printer Concept drastically reduces paper waste by printing on existing paper of any size.
2. Portable Printing - The handheld functionality of the 'Printall' Printer Concept maximizes where and how it can be used.
3. Innovative Printing Technology - The xerography technology used in the 'Printall' Printer Concept offers a disruptive alternative to inkjet printers.
1. Printing Industry - The 'Printall' Handheld Printer Concept offers an opportunity for the printing industry to innovate and reduce paper waste.
2. Office Supplies Industry - The 'Printall' Handheld Printer Concept offers an opportunity for the office supplies industry to streamline printing processes and reduce waste.
3. Retail Industry - The 'Printall' Handheld Printer Concept, as a portable and innovative technology, could potentially disrupt the retail industry with its versatile uses.