The construction industry is slated to become even more efficient and autonomous in the near-future as solutions like the HP SitePrint robot begin to roll out onto worksites.
The roving robot doesn't work on an autonomous basis completely, but rather needs to be positioned into the starting spot before being activated. The unit will then use a wide selection of inks to spray plans onto concrete, wood, tiles, concrete or virtually any other kind of surface.
The HP SitePrint robot has two rechargeable batteries rated for up to eight-hours of total use with four-hours each. The robot will operate at a speed that corresponds to the complexity of the blueprints, which means different jobs could be completed faster or slower than others.
The HP SitePrint Robot Prints Job Site Layouts with Ease
1. Autonomous Construction Robotics - The application of robotics technology in construction will lead to more efficient processes and tasks with fewer human interventions.
2. Automated Printing Solutions - Automating printing solutions for job site layouts may provide faster and more accurate prints, saving time and reducing human error.
3. Advanced Battery Technology - Improvements in battery technology may help robots like HP SitePrint operate for longer periods without need for recharging.
1. Construction - The construction industry may benefit from the use of robotic construction solutions for increased efficiency, productivity, and safety.
2. Printing - The printing industry may leverage automation solutions like HP SitePrint for the efficient and accurate printing of large-scale materials.
3. Battery Manufacturing - Manufacturers of batteries may see opportunities in creating specialized batteries for robots used in the construction industry.