How you accessorize has always been a thing of importance and just like jewelry or the shoes you pick, what goes in or on your hair is crucial. That's probably the reason behind the mini top hat hair art stylist Georgy Kot created.
If regular bows, braids and buns no longer do it for you, then maybe this is the style for you. With nothing but some hairspray and hair, he twists and turns, sprays and sets until the most amazing hat is formed.
If a top hat is not really your style, there are ways to create all types of hats. You might be able to even take it a step further and dye the section of hair a whole different color.
This Unique Hair Art Prevents Hats from Ever Falling Off
1. Hair Art Trends - An opportunity to leverage unique hair art styles as a marketing tool for hair products.
2. Accessory Hair Trends - An opportunity to sell hats, and other accessories that incorporate hair into their designs.
3. DIY Hair Tutorials Trends - An opportunity to create a DIY tutorial industry that teaches how to create intricate hairstyles at home.
1. Hair Styling Industry - An opportunity to train and pay stylists to create unique and complex hair designs.
2. Fashion Industry - An opportunity to create and sell accessories that complement unique hairstyles.
3. Online Learning Industry - An opportunity to create an online learning platform with DIY tutorials on how to create intricate hairstyles.