Advertising agency PS10, Rio de Janeiro must be extremely confident in the interest and love for the new Mineirinho Zero drink in order to portray it as the last request of a criminal before he’s hanged, electrocuted or has his head cut off in the guillotine.
And the criminals take the sip with a wide smile on their faces. Now that is what I call real love of the product.
What I like about these ads is that bottles of Mineirinho Zero are shown experiencing the same fate as the criminal in a small image on each print ad. It’s always fun to look at a soda bottle being electrocuted…
The creative team who worked on the October 2008 campaign includes creative/art director Digo Souto, copywriter Felipe Gaúcho, and photographer Manufatura Digital.
Mineirinho Zero Campaign
1. Shocking Marketing Campaigns - The use of controversial ad campaigns that shock viewers into paying attention to the product being advertised.
2. Emotion-driven Advertising - Advertising that appeals to consumers' emotions, rather than just focusing on product features and benefits.
3. Personification of Products - Advertising that gives products human-like qualities and emotions to create a deeper connection with consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - Innovative marketing campaigns that focus on creating a strong emotional connection to a particular beverage brand or drink.
2. Advertising Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating unique and thought-provoking ad campaigns that push boundaries and challenge conventional advertising methods.
3. Photography Industry - Innovative and creative photography techniques used in ad campaigns that help products stand out and make a lasting impression.