Given its packaging, 'Milk Light' is a product that could easily be confused for an authentic beverage set. But as much as the cork-topped glass bottles seem to be full of milk, upon closer inspection, consumers will see that the bottles themselves are actually LED light designs.
The unconventional light-up product is styled after a classic milk bottle, making it a comforting and stylish addition to one's bedside table. To make the design as realistic as possible, details such as the built-in USB port and switch are neatly concealed on the bottle's base.
Knowing that a countertop display is often called for, the Luckies of London creative agency behind the project created an attractive set that allows a grouping of the bottles to be displayed in a crate-like cluster.
'Milk Light' is a Unique Illuminator Disguised as a Dairy Product
1. Mimicry Design - Designing products that resemble various objects to create a unique user experience and enhance aesthetic appeal.
2. Hidden Functionalities - Incorporating essential functionalities of products into their design for aesthetics without compromising the product's usability.
3. Decorative Lighting - Designing lights to create a decorative feel by bringing familiar objects to life through lighting technology.
1. Consumer Goods - Innovating designs that offer a unique user experience and keep up with the latest trends of lifestyle products in the industry.
2. Interior Design - Creating innovative designs that serve the dual function of lighting up a room while also contributing to the overall aesthetic appeal of the space.
3. Home Decor - Developing creative and artistic products that offer a blend of form and function to enhance the decor of a home or living space.