This Mexico City showroom is the recently refurbished home base for EZEQUIELFARCA architecture & design. The architecture and interior design firm aimed to recreate the space so that it maximized both as a space to present their commissioned projects, but also as a place that optimizes interaction with the firm's clients.
The stylish showroom space elevates the experience of visiting with the firm to one that is relaxing and surrounds them in design opulence. The space feels like a home thanks to its sprawling nature and showcases the highlights from the firm's project history. Something like an in-real-life digital portfolio, the selection is staged in a way that will inspire guests to take a closer look.
The Mexico City Showroom Features EZEQUIELFARCA Past Projects
1. Showroom Design - Designing showrooms that maximize interaction with clients and create a relaxing, opulent experience.
2. Interactive Spaces - Creating spaces that inspire guests to engage with the products or services being showcased.
3. In-real-life Portfolio - Curating physical space to present highlights from a firm's project history, inspiring visitors to explore further.
1. Architecture and Design - Opportunity to reimagine showroom design to enhance client interaction and showcase project highlights.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity to create interactive spaces that elevate the showroom experience and inspire visitors.
3. Furniture Retail - Opportunity to present products in a curated, in-real-life portfolio setting that encourages closer scrutiny and exploration.