The J.P. Meulendijks 'Bird in Hand' chandelier is truly unique. Comprised entirely of a sustainable material called Ecolotek, this pendant light is made to look like a cluster of human hands.
What's more interesting about the J.P. Meulendijks 'Bird in Hand' pendant light is the lighting effect it has. Shadows cast by the chandelier are shaped like a flock of birds.
The piece is meant to be an homage to shadow puppets. With a slight nod to humor and extreme creativity, this lamp is definitely one to get your hands on.
The Inventive J.P. Meulendijks 'Bird in Hand' Pendant Light
1. Sustainable Lighting - Developing lighting products made from sustainable materials to cater to the increasing demand for eco-friendly options.
2. Artistic Lighting Designs - Exploring creative and unique lighting concepts that go beyond traditional designs to create captivating visual effects.
3. Shadow Puppet Influences - Incorporating the art of shadow puppets into lighting designs to create whimsical and captivating shadow projections.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to offer innovative lighting solutions that seamlessly blend aesthetics, sustainability, and captivating visual effects.
2. Home Decor - Potential for home decor companies to introduce statement lighting pieces with artistic designs and playful shadow effects.
3. Sustainable Materials Manufacturing - Expansion of sustainable material manufacturing industry to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly lighting products.