When it comes to creating a fashion and beauty empire, the Jenner sisters are well on their way; the latest product to come out of their camp -- at least Kylie specifically -- is the Metal Matte Lipstick. Bringing a shimmer to women's looks that have generally stayed completely matte or glossy, these metallic shades are perfect for those looking to introduce more individuality during the music festival season.
The Metal Matte Lipsticks were created with Coachella in mind specifically. Comprised of three hues in total, there's Reign, which is a coppery shade, King K is a royal gold color and Heir a rose-gold hue. These shades can be seen on the packaging of the Metal Matte Lipsticks by way of dripping imagery. Overall, the line is promising and will be adored by many of her fans.
Kylie Jenner Announces Metal Matte Lipsticks in Time for Festival Season
1. Metallic Lipsticks - The growing trend towards metallic lipsticks opens up opportunities for cosmetic companies to create innovative formulations and packaging designs.
2. Festival-inspired Products - Festival-inspired beauty products like the Metal Matte Lipsticks create opportunities for companies to tap into the growing market of young music festival attendees.
3. Celebrity Beauty Products - The success of Kylie Jenner's Metal Matte Lipsticks highlights the trend of consumers seeking out celebrity-endorsed and created beauty products.
1. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry can capitalize on the trend of metallic lipsticks by creating new lines of metallic lip products in innovative formulations and packaging designs.
2. Music Festival Industry - The music festival industry can partner with beauty brands to create festival-inspired beauty products that cater to young attendees.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - The success of Kylie Jenner's Metal Matte Lipsticks highlights the potential for the celebrity endorsement industry to collaborate with cosmetics companies to create successful beauty products.