Anyone who has a bio as good as Flounder, also known as Scott Scheidly, has to rock. Thankfully, his artwork does too.
His pieces are basically messed up fairy tales, if I had to sum them up. Titles like "Alice in Blunderland" and "Prophecy of Frank" all add to the fairy tale theme. He also does a pretty good Last Supper parody, as well as pieces that comment on modern politics such as his "$6.66 a Gallon" piece and "Global Warming."
'Alice in Blunderland' by Flounder
1. Messed Up Fairy Tales - Opportunity for artists and writers to create unconventional and edgy modern interpretations of classic fairy tales.
2. Parody Artwork - Opportunity for artists to create satirical and humorous parodies of iconic works of art and cultural symbols.
3. Political Commentary Art - Opportunity for artists to create thought-provoking artwork that reflects and critiques contemporary political issues.
1. Art - Opportunity for art galleries, online platforms, and curators to showcase and promote subversive and unconventional artworks.
2. Publishing - Opportunity for publishers to release and market new editions of classic fairy tales with a dark and edgy twist.
3. Design - Opportunity for graphic designers and illustrators to create book covers and promotional materials for alternative fairy tale adaptations.