A number of innovative telemedicine start-ups are changing the way people receive care and health tech company Ro launched Rory to address a void in the market by offering menopause treatments for women who are experiencing symptoms of menopause. According to Rory co-founder Rachel Blank, "When we started speaking to women who were experiencing the symptoms of menopause, what we heard over and over was I feel alone, I didn’t feel prepared for this, I don’t feel educated about what’s happening to my body.”
Over the course of a few years, perimenopausal women may experience everything from hair loss and weight gain to hot flashes and insomnia. Rory offers a range of solutions for these issues and more that can be conveniently treated with its direct-to-consumer products.
'Rory' Offers Menopause Treatments for Hot Flashes, Sleep & More
1. Menopause Telemedicine - Opportunity for telemedicine start-ups to address the needs of women experiencing menopause symptoms.
2. Innovative Healthcare Solutions - Opportunity to develop new treatments and services for menopausal women.
3. Personalized Menopause Treatments - Opportunity to create customized treatments for women based on their individual needs during menopause.
1. Telemedicine - Telemedicine industry can tap into the growing demand for menopause treatments and services.
2. Healthtech - Healthtech companies can develop innovative products and solutions to address menopausal symptoms.
3. Pharmaceutical - Pharmaceutical industry can create specialized medications and treatments for menopause symptoms.