As the weather heats up, there's no better time to fire up the grill and vegetarians can enjoy all the fixings thanks to these meatless burgers by Minimalist Baker. These veggie burgers cleverly substitute an all-beef patty for one made of veggies and the popular superfood, quinoa.
Though these burgers are vegetarian, Minimalist Baker doesn't skimp on meaty flavors and hearty ingredients. The patties are made with a mix of diced red onion, kidney beans, walnuts, cooked quinoa and spices. Most importantly the patty contains mushrooms, an ideal veggie for retaining that same pronounced flavor found in beef. The patties are then shaped and cooked in a skillet to later be topped with all the fixings including cheese, tomato, lettuce and burger buns.
These Delicious Vegetarian Burgers are Made with Quinoa Patties
1. Meatless Burgers - The rise of vegetarian burgers opens up innovation opportunities for alternative protein sources and meat substitutes.
2. Quinoa Patties - Quinoa's popularity in vegetarian diets may lead to the innovation of new food products incorporating the superfood grain.
3. Hearty Vegetarian - Opportunities arise for creating flavorful, hearty vegetarian meals that can rival meat dishes in taste and satisfaction.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of meatless burgers by producing meat substitutes with improved nutritional values and ingredients that are tasty and sustainable.
2. Restaurant - Vegetarian restaurants open up a new style of burger as an alternative to traditional beef burgers.
3. Superfoods - Developers of superfoods can incorporate quinoa into new products or use it as a base for meatless protein substitutes.