The Martell gift range has been announced by the Pernod Ricard-owned cognac brand that will provide consumers with a high-quality option to offer to family or friends alike this holiday season. The brand collaborated with American rapper Quavo, Chinese fashion designer Angel Chen and French artist Pierre Marie to create the high-end product range. The limited-edition offerings including the Martell Blue Swift, Martell Noblige and Martell Cordon Bleu, which are each characterized by their high-quality product and exceptionally eye-catching branding.
Marie spoke on the inspiration for the new Martell gift range saying, "When I visited Maison Martell in Cognac, I was fascinated to discover the archives, and in particular the illustrated posters which were used in advertising campaigns. They were the inspiration for the poetic, narrative style of my designs for Martell Cordon Bleu.”
The Martell Gift Range Includes Three Distinct Offerings
1. Personalized Collaborations - Opportunities for brands to collaborate with celebrities and artists to create unique and high-end product ranges.
2. Limited-edition Offerings - The popularity of limited-edition gift ranges that provide consumers with exclusive and distinctive options.
3. Eye-catching Branding - The demand for visually appealing packaging and branding that enhances the overall gifting experience.
1. Cognac - The cognac industry can explore collaborations with artists and celebrities to create limited-edition gift ranges that appeal to consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can partner with spirit brands to create personalized and visually stunning gift options.
3. Art - Art industry can leverage collaborations with spirits brands to create unique and collectible gift ranges.