Soreen is introducing a new range of plant-based malt loaves for kids called Fruit & Veg Mmms in flavors like Blackberry & Beetroot and Orange & Rainbow Carrot. These individually wrapped snacks are vegan-friendly and packed with 40% fruits and vegetables per bar.
The snack bars help parents to offer quick, easy and healthy snacks to their children that are packed with fruits and vegetables yet compromising on taste. The bars are designed to be perfect for enjoying between meals, while still retaining the same "deliciously squidgy energy" as ever.
According to the brand, these snack bars have " 50% less sugar than the average cake bar" and they come in at about 100 calories per serving.
Soreen's Fruit & Veg Mmms Have 40% Fruit and Vegetable Content Per Bar
1. Plant-based Snacks - Opportunity for companies to create healthy and flavorful plant-based snack alternatives for kids and adults alike.
2. Vegetable-infused Foods - Opportunity exists for companies to infuse more fruits and vegetables into everyday foods to help people consume more of these nutritious products in an integrated way.
3. Low-sugar Snacks - Opportunity exists to create great-tasting and low-sugar snacks as an alternative to high-sugar ones, while still retaining great taste and texture.
1. Health Food Industry - Industry could benefit from marketing and creating healthy snacks that are as convenient and delicious as traditional snack foods.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Industry could benefit from creating new plant-based snacks and foods that meet the needs of consumers who are looking for healthier and more environmentally-conscious alternatives.
3. Children's Snack Industry - Industry could benefit by investing and innovating in low-sugar and vegetable-infused snacks, as a way to attract health-conscious parents and meet the nutritional needs of children.