‘Snask’ creates handmade paper structures that celebrate ‘Malmö Festival 2013.’ The paper structures look so real, you wouldn’t believe they're actually made from paper.
One of the sculptures is a lemonade stand made entirely from colored paper where fruit, a smoothie machine and the stand itself are formed from the colorful sheets. The smoothie machine also has colorful paper circles inside of it in order to create the illusion that the blender is working at full speed.
There is also a barbecue where the flames are made using paper, adding a comical effect to the outdoor grill. The paper structures for ‘Malmö Festival 2013’ are bright and festive, the perfect combination for any occasion. The amount of detail and hard work that is put into the sculptures creates spectacular pieces of art that amaze us all.
Intricate Paper Art Celebrates ‘Malm Festival 2013’
1. Handmade Paper Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new techniques and materials to create intricate and realistic paper sculptures.
2. Illusionary Paper Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative ways to create optical illusions using paper as a medium.
3. Colorful Origami Creations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent new folding techniques and use vibrant colors to create eye-catching origami sculptures.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine traditional art forms with innovative materials and techniques to create unique and visually stunning artworks.
2. Event Planning and Decoration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce paper sculptures as a creative and customizable decoration option for events and festivals.
3. Educational Materials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop interactive origami kits and educational resources to promote creativity and cognitive development.