In collaboration with Leikeli47, beauty brand Milk Makeup launched a makeup music video that introduces its new theme song. Leikeli47 is an artist who embraces anonymity and sports a signature mask that challenges her audience to pay attention to the music without distraction. In this video, it also serves as an accessory that draws focus to the brand's vibrant assortment of lip products.
As well as calling out specific products and innovations from the brand, the Milk Makeup music video spotlights some of the company's philosophies on challenging gender norms and celebrating individuality.
Although consumers are comfortable with the fact that musicians regularly release music videos and that branded product placement is also common, they can now expect to find catchy songs from their favorite brands stuck in their heads.
This Milk Makeup Music Video Introduces the Brand's Theme Song
1. Branded Music Videos - Brands are collaborating with musicians to create music videos that promote their products and brand values.
2. Celebrating Individuality - Companies are using music videos to showcase their commitment to challenging gender norms and celebrating individuality.
3. Memorable Brand Jingles - Brands are creating catchy theme songs that consumers can expect to get stuck in their heads.
1. Beauty - Beauty brands are partnering with musicians to create music videos that promote their products and values.
2. Music - Musicians are collaborating with brands to create music videos as a form of product promotion.
3. Marketing - Marketing departments are exploring the use of music videos as a way to promote brand awareness and engagement.