'Mad Giant' is a South African brewery and the subject of a bold design created by 'Haldane Martin.' In order to create the space, designers took an 80-year-old shed and allowed its exposed steel supports to work with the ethos of the beer brand.
As the company explains, the interior for the project was inspired by oversized and industrial elements, working to create a look that references a strong DIY culture and a sense of freedom that inspired the brand's product. This works to reflect the values of Mad Giant, with the craft beer brand boasting a unique flavor that's a result of its maker's boundless creative mind and love for experimentation.
With this, the Johannesburg brewery welcomes its patrons to participate in an adventurous and open experience that's complemented by Haldane Martin's design.
Mad Giant's Design Was Based Off the Company's Free-Spirited Ethos
1. Industrial Interiors - Creating industrial-themed interiors that reflect a brand's ethos and values.
2. DIY Culture - Incorporating oversized and industrial elements to evoke a strong DIY culture in interior design.
3. Craft Beer Experience - Designing brewery interiors that enhance the adventurous and open experience of craft beer consumption.
1. Interior Design - Opportunities for interior designers to specialize in creating industrial-themed spaces that reflect a brand's identity and values.
2. Craft Beer - Craft beer companies can focus on designing brewery spaces that enhance the overall consumer experience and align with their brand ethos.
3. Hospitality - Restaurants, bars, and breweries can attract customers by creating unique and adventurous experiences through their interior design.