If you're in New York City and are looking for a mac and cheese restaurant, you best check out S'MAC. The specialty spot caters to fanatics of macaroni and cheese, featuring a menu that focuses solely on cheesy pasta dishes.
S'MAC owners Sarita and Caesar Ekya got the idea for their mac and cheese restaurant while eating sandwiches at another specialty food place, Peanut Butter & Co. The joint ventures outside of the classic All-American to cover a range of gooey macaroni bowls from Mediterranean (which calls for goat cheese, olives and spinach) to Parisienne (with brie, figs and rosemary). Build Your Own options are also available, so creative mac and cheese fans can try out their own recipes.
The next time you are in Murray Hill, the East Village or First Park be sure to check out one of S'MAC's locations.
A NYC-Based Mac and Cheese Restaurant Caters to Gooey Pasta Fans
1. Mac and Cheese Restaurants - Opening mac and cheese restaurants specializing in various flavors and ingredients presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
2. Gourmet Mac and Cheese - Developing gourmet mac and cheese dishes with unique and premium ingredients offers disruptive innovation potential for the casual dining industry.
3. Customizable Mac and Cheese - Creating customizable mac and cheese options where customers can build their own dishes taps into disruptive innovation opportunities in the fast-casual restaurant market.
1. Food and Beverage - Establishing mac and cheese restaurants can disrupt the traditional dining experience and attract a niche market of macaroni and cheese enthusiasts.
2. Casual Dining - Introducing gourmet mac and cheese dishes elevates the casual dining experience and appeals to food enthusiasts looking for unique and indulgent options.
3. Fast-casual Restaurants - Implementing customizable mac and cheese menus allows fast-casual restaurants to offer personalized dining experiences and stand out in a competitive market.