'Lost Boys' by Cy Karrat is the sort of fashion shoot that is as confusing as it is impossible to ignore. Camo print is featured throughout, but instead of presenting a polished, conservative aesthetic, here it's shown in military jumpsuits unbuttoned to the waist or pants worn on a shirtless model with thick leather cuffs.
Camouflage isn't the only theme seen in 'Lost Boys' by Cy Karrat. Fur and feathers also make appearances in animal-inspired shawls, as does leather in the form of opera gloves (for men!) and stitched trousers.
'Lost Boys' by Cy Karrat Twists Traditional Army Styles
1. Military Print Fashion - Exploring unconventional fashion styles incorporating camo prints and military jumpsuits, creating disruption in the traditional menswear industry.
2. Animal-inspired Accessories - Incorporating fur, feathers, and leather in fashion accessories, providing opportunities for innovation and disruption in the accessories industry.
3. Unconventional Styling - Pushing boundaries by styling pants as shirts and incorporating thick leather cuffs, offering disruptive fashion options in menswear.
1. Menswear - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in menswear through the exploration of unconventional military-inspired fashion trends.
2. Fashion Accessories - Innovative accessories inspired by animals, such as shawls made from fur and feathers, can disrupt the fashion accessories market.
3. Fashion Styling - Unconventional styling choices like pants worn as shirts and the use of thick leather cuffs can disrupt traditional fashion norms and create new opportunities for innovative styling techniques.