Hippeas teamed up with Illumination and Universal Pictures' Minions franchise to create limited-edition puff snacks inspired by the global pop culture phenomenon. The Minions-themed snacks created for the summer take the form of Organic Chickpea Puffs in the popular Vegan White Cheddar, which can be found in portable one-ounce bags and 10-ounce family sizes.
The bright yellow packaging of the product perfectly captures the vibrancy of both the chickpea snack brand and the Minions. The nourishing snacks are powered by four grams of plant-based protein, three grams of giber and just 130 calories per each one-ounce serving. The vegan-friendly and gluten-free snacks are arriving just in time for the release of the newest addition to the franchise launching this summer, Minions: The Rise of Gru.
Hippeas' Limited-Edition Puff Snacks Feature a Pop Culture Sensation
1. Pop Culture-themed Snacks - Opportunity for snack brands to create limited-edition snacks inspired by popular movies, TV shows and trends.
2. Plant-based Protein Snacks - Opportunity for snack brands to create more nutritious snacks with plant-based protein and gluten-free options.
3. Convenient Snack Packaging - Opportunity for snack brands to experiment with creative and eye-catching packaging for portable and family-sized options.
1. Snack Food Industry - Snack food brands have an opportunity to innovate with limited-edition snacks and healthier, plant-based options.
2. Film and TV Industry - Film and TV franchises have an opportunity to collaborate with snack brands on limited-edition snacks and cross-promotions.
3. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies have an opportunity to work with snack brands to create unique and eye-catching packaging for portable and family-sized snack options.