Portrait of Britain is a new set of limited edition coins from the Royal Mint, paying tribute to some of the country's most iconic landmarks. The colorful four-piece £5 coin set created by Royal Mint engravers Laura Clancy and Glyn Davies includes depictions of places like the Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace.
To kick off the launch of the set, a playful photography series was released, showing off the realism of the coins alongside the structures they were created to honor. Only 3,500 sets will be made, although if you miss out, new additions to the Portrait of Britain coin set will be made annually, showing off all of the beauty Britain has to offer.
The Royal Mint Unveils Limited Edition Coins with a Playful Photo Series
1. Limited Edition Coins - Businesses can innovate by launching limited edition products to create buzz and appeal to collectors.
2. Realistic Photography - The use of realistic product photography can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to showcase their products in a unique and appealing way.
3. Localized Tribute - Businesses can pay tribute to local landmarks through their products to create a sense of attachment and promote brand loyalty among customers.
1. Numismatics - The field of numismatics can continue to innovate by releasing limited edition coins with unique designs and creating collectible sets to appeal to collectors.
2. Photography - Photography businesses can explore the use of realistic product photography for marketing campaigns and social media to showcase their products in a visually striking way.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can collaborate with local artists and designers to create souvenirs that pay tribute to local landmarks, providing unique and memorable keepsakes for tourists.