Otherland is introducing a trio of limited-edition candles called the Carefree 90s, which is immensely nostalgic and looks back on 90s pop culture. Now that a new decade has been introduced with the start of 2020, nostalgia is at an all-time high for the past and Otherland is paying tribute to the 1990s with a collection that includes candles in three scents: Blue Jean Baby, Dreamlight and Glosspop. While Blue Jean Baby unites the aromas of white musk, mimosa flower and washed denim, Glosspop boasts the scent of hard candy, frosted rose and strawberry gloss, which is described as "the scent soundtrack of your girl gang sleepovers."
The candles in the collection all boast pastel-colored packaging and can be purchased individually or as part of a three-pack.
Image Credit: Otherland
Otherland's Carefree 90s Candles Revisit a Past Decade
1. Nostalgic 90s - Opportunity for brands to create products that tap into the nostalgia of the 90s and evoke a sense of familiarity and comfort.
2. Limited-edition Candles - Brands can explore the concept of limited-edition candles to create a sense of exclusivity and drive consumer excitement and demand.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Opportunity for marketers to leverage nostalgia as a powerful tool to connect with consumers on an emotional level and build brand loyalty.
1. Home Fragrance - The home fragrance industry can embrace the trend of nostalgic 90s candles to create unique scented products that resonate with consumers seeking a trip down memory lane.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can capitalize on the trend of limited-edition candles by partnering with brands to create exclusive online collections that drive online sales and customer engagement.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can incorporate nostalgia marketing strategies to help brands effectively communicate with their target audience and evoke positive emotions associated with the 90s.