Boy Smells, the gender-fluid brand that makes products to "elevate your intimate world," recently expanded its portfolio of unique candles with the introduction of the highly anticipated Valentine’s Day Collection. Comprised of three limited-edition scents, this curated line draws inspiration from the "spirit of romance" with pastel hues and retro striped packaging.
The three scents include 'Jade Vert,' a green and woody scent, with hints of mint, tarragon, fig, cypress, daffodil, juniper berry, and basil; 'Rosalita,' a woodsy and floral scent, with hints of rose petals, leather, cassis, cedarwood, saffron, and amber; and 'Dynasty,' a fresh botanical aroma with hints of rhubarb, cyclamen, woods, tulip, and pink peppercorn. Each candle is packaged in an 8.5-ounce reusable glass tumbler for $36 USD and is available online and in select retailers.
Image Credit: Boys Smell
Boy Smells Debuted the Elevated Valentine’s Day Candle Collection
1. Gender-neutral Luxury Products - Opportunity for brands to expand their product lines to be gender-inclusive and appeal to a wider audience.
2. Limited-edition Candles - Creating a sense of exclusivity through limited-edition products can drive sales and excitement for a brand.
3. Inspiration From Retro Aesthetics - Brands can take inspiration from vintage designs and packaging to create a unique and eye-catching product.
1. Fragrance - A new line of gender-neutral fragrances can be developed to cater to consumers seeking a more modern and inclusive scent experience.
2. Retail - Retailers can collaborate with gender-neutral brands to offer exclusive collections that attract more consumers with different backgrounds.
3. Fashion - Gender-neutral fashion brands can expand their offerings to candles and other home goods that match their ethos and brand identity.