Just when you thought Disney couldn't top it's iconic Dole Whip, Walt Disney World's Polynesian Village Resort has begun serving up a boozy Lime Dole Whip Margarita.
Those familiar with Dole Whip know that the dairy-free soft serve traditionally comes in a sweet pineapple flavor. However, the new take on the dessert swaps the pineapple flavoring for a hint of lime and adds some Corazón Blanco Tequila. The drink is also finished with salt or a tajín rim, which is a spicy chili lime seasoning. The boozy new offering is currently available from the Polynesian Village Resort, which previously served up the popular Heart of Te Fiti Lime Dole Whip Cone—a soft serve ice cream made from the same Lime-flavored Dole Whip.
Image Credit: Disney Food Blog.
The Polynesian Village Resort is Offering a Lime Dole Whip Margarita
1. Boozy Dessert Drinks - The trend of mixing classic desserts with alcohol presents an opportunity for innovative beverage creations.
2. Flavor Innovation - Experimenting with different flavors in traditional desserts can lead to unique and enticing offerings.
3. Spicy Seasoning Enhancements - The use of spicy chili lime seasonings in cocktails adds a bold and unexpected twist to familiar flavors.
1. Hospitality - Hotels, resorts, and restaurants can capitalize on the trend of dessert-themed margaritas to attract customers with creative and unique beverage options.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can explore new product development opportunities in the category of dessert-inspired alcoholic drinks.
3. Seasoning - Spices and seasoning companies can market their products as key ingredients for innovative cocktail recipes that incorporate spicy chili lime flavors.