LG Electronics expanded its connected home product portfolio with the unveiling of the new 'LG Smart Security' device at CES 2016. Although there are a number of existing security systems on the market, LG has designed an all-in-one solution for the average consumer.
LG Smart Security is a home security device that serves as a professional monitoring system and a hub for controlling other connected devices. The system is equipped with a 5-megapixel camera that is capable of taking 1080p images and full HD videos. The camera is also equipped with digital zoom capabilities and an ultra-wide 152 degree field of view. For added peace of mind, consumers can subscribe to ADT Canopy, which provides security monitoring and emergency response services. This service is available on a month-to-month basis, unlike other companies that require year-long contracts.
With its discrete design and user-friendly software, LG Smart Security provides a perfect home security solution for consumers who value convenience and flexibility.
The 'LG Smart Security' Device Made Its Debut at Ces 2016
1. Connected Home - Discreet home security cameras are part of the larger trend towards creating a fully connected and automated home.
2. Professional Monitoring - The integration of professional monitoring services with home security devices opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the home security industry.
3. Flexible Contracts - The availability of month-to-month contracts for security monitoring services disrupts the traditional model of long-term contracts in the industry.
1. Home Security - Discreet home security cameras and monitoring systems are driving innovation and growth in the home security industry.
2. Connected Devices - The integration of home security devices with other connected devices creates opportunities for innovation in the connected devices industry.
3. Automation Technology - Discreet home security cameras contribute to the advancement of automation technology in the home automation industry.