The LG DigiTour is an immersive 3D showroom and immersive platform for interacting with technology in 3D commercial settings. The showroom and display platform creates a natural virtual setting for people to interact with the latest technologies from LG, including a large-scale 3D display wall, as well as other displays for board rooms, control rooms and other workplace scenes.
The photo-realistic virtual environment offers an imaginative new take on experiencing products hands-on, as people will get to see the newest products right in the places they're meant to be used. As virtual attendees move throughout the rooms, they will be able to call up more information and features.
Since CES 2021 will be an all-digital event for the first time ever, exhibitors are developing interactive and engaging ways for attendees to preview the latest gadgets, displays and devices.
Image Credit: LG
LG's DigiTour Lets Visitors Interact with Commercial Spaces
1. Virtual Showroom Experience - With the rise of virtual events and all-digital exhibitions, businesses can innovate by creating virtual showrooms that offer immersive experiences of their products.
2. Immersive Platform Technology - The development of immersive platform technology allows for realistic 3D environments that can be designed and customized for specific industries and applications.
3. Virtual Information Delivery - The availability of additional information and features through virtual environments presents opportunities to create personalized information delivery systems.
1. Technology - Companies in the technology industry can leverage virtual showroom experiences to showcase their products in realistic and interactive environments.
2. Real Estate - Using immersive platform technology, businesses in the real estate industry can create virtual tours and showrooms for clients to explore properties virtually.
3. Education - The availability of additional information and features through virtual environments can enhance the delivery of educational content through personalized and interactive experiences.