The LEGO Advertisements by Jung von Matt feature famous cartoon characters made out building blocks. The characters are all very minimalist and one can only tell who they are when they stand with their entire group.
The pop culture characters featured include The Simpsons, The Smurfs and even the boys from South Park. Even though the creations are minimalist, they still include key details. For example, one can tell Kenny from South Park apart from the others because the LEGO for his face is smaller than the others because Kenny usually peeks through a hood.
The LEGO Advertisements by Jung von Matt are enjoyable because one likes that moment when they figure out what characters they are looking at.
The LEGO Advertisements by Jung von Matt are Minimalist
1. Minimalist Cartoon Advertisements - Exploring minimalist approaches to advertising featuring famous cartoon characters made out of building blocks.
2. Pop Culture LEGO Creations - Utilizing LEGO blocks to create recognizable characters from popular culture, incorporating key details in minimalistic designs.
3. Group Recognition in LEGO Ads - Creating a visual puzzle where the audience must identify characters by their silhouettes and positioning within a group.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to engage consumers through minimalistic and visually intriguing LEGO-themed campaigns.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Incorporating the use of LEGO blocks in the creation of licensed pop culture merchandise, appealing to both collectors and fans.
3. Digital Media - Exploring interactive and online platforms to engage audiences in the interactive discovery process of identifying LEGO representations of characters.