Bohemian styling meets prismatic photography in the latest editorial for WWIT Magazine. ‘Layers’ by Reno Ranger shows model Thorsten Kuechler dressed in winter-ready chunky wool knits, heavy capes, and fur-trimmed hats and hoods, completely surrounded by in-your-face prisms of color and what looks like carefully-applied ink blots.
‘Layers’ by Reno Ranger is definitely a sight for sore eyes, with chromatic intensity that seems to practically reflect off the page. Neon blazes create double vision images and blot-like layers over each photograph - almost as if you were looking into a kaleidoscope and a hot male model just so happened to be in there too!
Prim Magazine Features Colorful 'Layers' by Reno Ranger
1. Prismatic Photography - Exploring the use of prismatic, reflective surfaces in photography as a new and innovative way to create layers of color.
2. Bohemian Fashion Photography - Combining the use of textured, winter-ready clothing with prismatic photography techniques to create an entirely new and unique aesthetic in fashion photography.
3. Kaleidoscope-inspired Photography - Incorporating kaleidoscope-inspired elements into photography to create mesmerizing visual effects that draw attention to the subject of the photograph.
1. Fashion Industry - Using prismatic photography to showcase clothing in a new, exciting way that captures the eye of potential customers.
2. Art Industry - Incorporating prismatic and kaleidoscope-inspired elements into art pieces to create unique visual interpretations of people, places, and objects.
3. Advertising Industry - Incorporating prismatic and kaleidoscope-inspired elements into advertising campaigns to create eye-catching, memorable visuals that leave an impact on viewers.