Skateboard label Primitive has teamed up with Hamburg-based artist 1010 to launch a new summer 2022 collection titled 'Exploration.' The new capsule draws directly from 1010s NFT artworks and psychedelic print designs to offer a range of eye-catching, loose-fitted pieces.
T-shirts, long sleeves, and hoodies arrive in minimalist colorways adorned with large psychedelic-themed prints and graphics. However, standout items come from the collection's more functional offerings. These include the Titan Hooded Vest, which comes in jet black and features large utility pockets, and the Streets Zip-Up Hoodie, which arrives adorned in embroidery and a tattoo-like pattern.
For those interested, the Primitive x 1010 'Exploration' collection is now available on Primitive's website and at select physical retailers throughout the United States.
Image Credit: Primitive
Primitive Taps Artist 1010 to Launch Its New Exploration Collection
1. Nft-inspired Streetwear - Collaborations between fashion brands and NFT artists can create an opportunity for unique and innovative streetwear designs.
2. Psychedelic-themed Fashion - The use of bold and eye-catching psychedelic prints in streetwear collections can appeal to consumers looking for bold fashion statements.
3. Functional Streetwear - The inclusion of utility pockets and functional elements in streetwear collections can target consumers looking for both style and practicality.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into NFT art collaborations and functional streetwear designs to add unique offerings.
2. Art - Artists can explore collaborations with fashion brands to create new opportunities for their artwork to be commercially available and wearable as streetwear.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage the popularity of NFT art and streetwear to attract customers and differentiate themselves from competitors.