Ok, so you haven't been able to get your hands on the Anya Hindmarch â€œI'm Not a Plastic Bagâ€. Well, there are plenty of other causes for you to raise awareness through fashion, like the FEED bag offered exclusively at Amazon designed by Lauren Bush in an effort to end world hunger.
Your purchase will help the UN World Food Programme feed a child for one full school year. Whether you tote your FEED bag to school, work, play, or shop, remember that your bag helped to FEED and educate one child for one school year. Reversible tote made of natural burlap and cotton. Cost $59.95
Did you know?
- Hunger and malnutrition are the #1 risk to global health, killing more people than AIDS, malaria, and TB combined
- Every 5 seconds a child dies because he or she is hungry
- In 2005 WFP fed 21.7 million children in 74 countries
- Research shows that free school lunches can increase attendance rates by 100% and boost academic performance
- 19 cents a day or 34 dollars a year can transform a child's life and provide the tools for a lifetime of self-reliance. School feeding is a simple but effective way to beat hunger and poverty.
Lauren Bush & WFP FEED Bag
More Stats +/-
Understanding Spatial Justice
Dinosaur Movie Youth Clothes
Blockchain ID Initiatives
Frantic Typing Games