Benjamin Eidem stars in the Lacoste Pre-Fall 2013 collection catalog. The top model sports the French label's latest menswear designs as he poses for an in-studio portrait series.
This youthful menswear line features multi-functional outerwear that ranges from pattern-enriched knits to colored denim staples. Designed with the urban and economical hipster in mind, the chic sportswear collection highlights pieces that are both comfy and inter-changeable when added to one's existing wardrobe. From winter-ready jackets and lightweight knits to leather-accented footwear accessories, the Lacoste Pre-Fall 2013 collection marries aesthetics with purposeful design.
The legendary label makes a serious fashion comeback with their effortlessly elegant and always wearable garments. Blurring traditional sportswear design lines, this menswear collection exudes sophistication with its perfect mix of classic athletic shapes, simplistic silhouettes and preppy accent details.
The Lacoste Pre-Fall 2013 Lookbook is Comfortably Chic
1. Hipster Sportswear Trend - The rise of urban and economical hipster culture creates opportunities for sportswear brands to incorporate versatile and functional designs with chic aesthetics.
2. Multi-functional Outerwear Trend - Sportswear brands can attract fashion-conscious consumers by creating multi-functional outerwear that can be interchangeable and worn with existing wardrobe pieces.
3. Blurring Sportswear Design Trend - Blurring traditional sportswear design lines and incorporating preppy accent details can help sportswear brands develop a unique and sophisticated aesthetic.
1. Sportswear Industry - Sportswear brands can tap into the growing hipster market by designing versatile and functional sportswear with chic and preppy aesthetics.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from incorporating multi-functional outerwear and blurring sportswear design lines to create unique and versatile collections for consumers.
3. Footwear Industry - Sportswear brands can develop leather-accented footwear accessories to complement their multi-functional outerwear collections and attract fashion-conscious consumers.