Fashion label Lacoste unveils the new Spring/Summer 2019 lookbook for the Lacoste L!VE series -- the pieces boast a youthful aesthetic in the forms of unisex silhouettes and retro style infusions. The overarching concept that the pieces take on is very soft and relaxed through the selection of hoodies, denim, graphic tees, coach jackets, polos, and khaki items as well.
Some design details include color-blocking elements, logos complete in a vintage aesthetic, old-school graphics, all-over mixed print patterning, and relaxed cuts. There is also a selection of accessories to complement the apparel options including caps and waist packs to suit the anticipated warm weather. The lookbook evokes the same sense of relaxed elements with the playful vibes and muted settings.
Lacoste L!VE Unveils Its SS19 Lookbook with a Retro Approach
1. Youthful Aesthetic - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry to create unisex and retro-inspired apparel that appeals to a younger demographic.
2. Color-blocking Elements - Incorporating color-blocking elements in fashion designs can lead to disruptive innovation in the industry, creating unique and eye-catching garments.
3. Old-school Graphics - By infusing old-school graphics into fashion designs, there is potential for disruptive innovation by tapping into nostalgia and creating a distinctive style.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating a preppy retro unisex aesthetic into their designs and marketing strategies.
2. Apparel - The apparel industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by incorporating color-blocking elements and old-school graphics into their product offerings, appealing to a broader consumer base.
3. Accessories - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry by creating accessories that complement the youthful aesthetic and retro style of preppy apparel designs.