Interior architect Michael Malapert designed this Parisian cafe called La Maison Bleue, which combines three drastically different elements. By fusing together a cafe, a bar and a home dining experience, La Maison Bleue exudes experiential dining.
The entire cafe from the interior to the exterior exudes a cozy, holiday-inspired warmth. The use of the color blue is consistent throughout the design, which is also reflective in the name. There is a large bookcase inside the dining room and the chairs are all mixed and matched, ranging from traditional dining chairs to rocking chairs. Additionally, there are neon signs, an incredibly stocked bar and an open-concept kitchen to create a pub-style area.
The ultimate goal is to create a restaurant that contains something for everyone. Michael Malapert wanted to create a place where locals could relax and tourists could enjoy as well.
The La Maison Bleue Cafe Combines an Eatery, a Bar and a Quaint Cafe
1. Multi-concept Dining - Opportunity for restaurants to combine different dining experiences into one space.
2. Experiential Dining - Opportunity for restaurants to focus on creating memorable and unique dining experiences.
3. Eclectic Interior Design - Opportunity for restaurants to incorporate mixed and matched decor elements for a unique and cozy atmosphere.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels, cafes, and restaurants to offer multi-concept dining experiences as a way to differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to create unique and memorable experiences for customers in the hospitality industry.
3. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create products and services tailored to experiential and eclectic dining trends.