The La Curacao campaign may look like it's promoting a paint company, but in actuality it is advertising the blenders sold by the Hispanic retailer. The swirling colors were not applied with paintbrushes; instead, they show the artistic abilities of this kitchen appliance. The creators of the ad campaign elaborate, "The image is a visual analogy of the top view of the twirl in the blender and the mix oil color brushstroke."
Conceived and executed by APEX BBDO, an ad agency based in San Salvador, El Salvador, the La Curacao campaign specifically depicts three delicious juice fruit mixes: orange with carrot, strawberry with milk and celery with orange. Playful and vibrant, they could easily be hung rather than digested.
The La Curacao campaign was creative directed, art directed and illustrated by Coke López.
The La Curacao Campaign Showcases the Appliance's Artistic Abilities
1. Artistic Appliance Advertising - Using artistic visuals to promote kitchen appliances creates a unique and eye-catching advertising campaign.
2. Swirling Color Trend - Incorporating swirling colors in advertising can captivate viewers and make a memorable impression.
3. Playful Food Mixes - Promoting delicious and playful food mixes can appeal to consumers looking for unique and exciting culinary experiences.
1. Kitchen Appliance Retail - Kitchen appliance retailers can explore innovative advertising strategies that showcase the artistic and creative aspects of their products.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can capitalize on the trend of using swirling colors to create visually captivating campaigns.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage playful and vibrant food mixes to attract consumers seeking fun and exciting culinary options.