More consumers are taking to nature for extended camping trips to regain a lost connection to the natural world, so brands are responding with new products like the Kommok Glider. Designed as a shelter for your camping hammock, the cover works to ensure that extreme weather won't render you and all of your gear soaking wet. Additionally, the cover works to capture the rain that falls on it to provide drinking water or H2O to be used at your campsite for cooking or cleaning.
The Kommok Glider incorporates taps at the lowest anchor points to make access to the water simple, while the rugged design of the shelter cover ensures no water makes it onto your gear.
The Kommok Glider Protects Your Hammock and Provides Drinking Water
1. Eco-friendly Camping Gear - Outdoor gear brands can capitalize on this trend by developing more sustainable camping products, such as rain-catching hammock covers.
2. Multi-functional Outdoor Gear - There is an opportunity for outdoor gear brands to develop products like the Kommok Glider that serve multiple purposes and offer added value to consumers.
3. Innovative Camping Solutions - There is an opportunity to develop new, innovative solutions to common problems faced by campers, like the Kommok Glider's ability to provide drinking water from captured rainwater.
1. Outdoor Gear Industry - Outdoor gear brands can respond to the trend of consumers seeking sustainable and multi-functional gear by developing new products and updating existing ones.
2. Sustainability Industry - The trend of consumers seeking eco-friendly camping gear presents an opportunity for companies in the sustainability industry to partner with outdoor gear brands and offer sustainable solutions.
3. Water Filtering Industry - The Kommok Glider's ability to capture rainwater for drinking presents an opportunity for companies in the water filtering industry to create innovative products for outdoor enthusiasts.